From: Jim White
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] Time to sell

The semiconductor index (SMH) put in its high on 11/3 and  after trading within the range of that bar, has begun its decline. I believe it will trade at 31 before turning back up. The puts have been excellent for this trade.
The natural gas trusts are a mixed bag - some going up - some still declining. The weekly trend is somewhat troubling as it is down but, if you select the right ones and right time, these are excellent trading vehicles.
Jim