RE: [RT] Lunar Eclipse

Dear Trey,

I must be in error. When I tried to bring up the site that gave me the
info I posted, I could not bring the page up any longer. It obviously was
erroneous. I found many sites verifying your information.

After a further search, I totally concur with your last post.

I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.

Thanks for correcting my error.

Sincerely,

John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM