From: jvc689@xxxxxxx [mailto:jvc689@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 2:38 PM
To: Realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Lunar Eclipse

 According to a few websites I visited when Norm Posted, I saw that
there
was also to be expected a total lunar eclipse 11/27/04. The Moon will be
in Taurus and the Sun will be in Scorpio...as I saw reported.

Not being expert in astrology, my sense of it was that the partial lunar
eclipse was ongoing and evolving...hence my thought of what I saw. As a
fact, in my area the partial lunar eclipse I saw Saturday was greater
than
what was circa election.

FWIW, that is where I was coming from. And I still expect some lunar
lunacy as I often observed taking night medical coverage.

This will be one of the first times I have posted a belief that we may
be
seeing a rally coming to an end. I see the divergencies of new highs in
key indices as a key. I still believe after all is said and done that
the
Bull will still be intact.

Sincerely,

John