From: Clyde Lee
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] Wolfe Waves

The above URL was the basis of an indicator that I designed to
detect and display WolfeWaves.  This was first posted to this
list quite a while ago so many of you may have the application.

The  .ela  and the source code (text) are attached.

An  .gif  shows one application of this indicator.

I hope that you will apply this indicator to many symbols of many
time intervals and judge for yourself it's suitability.  Please
check the URL for further discussion.

I have not as yet attempted to construct a strategy out of the
indicator but it would be easy since most of the line drawing is
done with trendlines.

Clyde
Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO          (Home of SwingMachine)
SYTECH Corporation          email: clydelee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
7910 Westglen, Suite 105       Office:    (713) 783-9540
Houston,  TX  77063               Fax:    (713) 783-1092
Details at:                      www.theswingmachine.com