Re[2]: [RT] Ben's Call

Hello Jim,

I  agree  on  market  statistic  approaches.  I use NYSE adv/decl line
particularly.   Sometimes  at  their  extremes  they  give  clues  for
determining/confirming key supports/resistances.

Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:alex_bell@xxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM