Re: [RT] Ben's Call

Those  channels can "predict" reversals for ranging markets only. When
market  is  trending  they  don't  produce tradable signals. Sometimes
price  makes  a short living correction then penetrates boundaries and
keeps  going  on. Sometimes it penetrates even without correction. For
trending  market  of 2003 I counted 5 "tops" that were "predicted" but
never happened.

Channels  of  all  types are estimators for volatility, not predictors
for directional movements or reversals.

Alex.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM