[RT] DJI Pitchfork

Dear Carsten,

Thanks for the excellent feedback and addressing the bandwidth issue. I
will try to stick with gifs.

I got confused when I saw screen shots that took up my whole screen when
clicked on and still needed to be scrolled to gather all of the
information.

Sincerely,

John

> would be great if you could send these pictures as gif or jpg with
<100kb, john. not everyone has a dsl or satelite connection.

> to the fork.
> price went from 09/08 down to the ML but couldn't reach it.
> so one of the fork rules are, if price can't reach the ML there is a
high probability that it will break last pivot high (09/08).

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM