Re: [RT] (no subject)

No I am looking for people who have had unsuccessful experiences and whether they have been able to reconcile their differences.

I am not looking for successful ? traders there are enough books about them. I am attempting to chronicle experiences of losses not gains

Thank you in advance,
Joseph Anthony

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Select Your State: Alabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Missippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Mexico New Jersey New York North Carolina North Dakota Oklahoma Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington Washington D.C. West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming

Purchase Refinance

Yahoo! Groups Links