From: JHP
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 9:51 AM
Subject: [RT] Fidelity Sector Funds

Does somebody know of a source of data and software to analyze
it for Fidelity Sector funds?
Something that would allow e.g. measure the historical performance
(ROC, etc) at past time as opposed to theirs which allows to do it
only for the current time (best performance. for the last 1, 3, 6 mo...)

Jan Philipp

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links