Re: [RT] Anyone know anything about this system?

Three items of concern:

1. I have e-mailed the guy twice as an interested customer and he is not
quick to even respond. If someone is that slow in customer sales, then I
would question the customer support.

2. No performance data. If you were selling something you knew worked,
would you not be willing to show your actual results...even if you had to
use all sorts of disclaimers to do so. As an example, see

http://www.tarptrading.com

I am not affiliated with Tarp, just doing due diligence on the site for
multiple purposes.

3. This may not be meaningful to anyone because I do not claim any
particular expertise with linear regression except that I had thought it
was the Holy Grail at one time for me, and it eventually flopped.

I have formed no hard and fast decisions about the whole scenario...but if
you had a system and were making money with it, would you not do better
than a Homemade AOL site to vend it.

Sincerely,

John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM