[RT] Real Estate///Understanding the Status Factor-spell correction

Hey Cludio,

For what it is worth, my take is many Americans buy for status as much as
any other reason. I think that is especially true in many of the
overinflated CA areas...and other high profile locations.

I say this because I have been to all of the places you mention and
identified my motives at a time when I was "moving on up" and made a
purchase that suited my ambitions at the time. As long as there is
demand and the location retains the status aura, things go well.

I have purposely left out all other factors previously discussed.

Sincerely,

John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM