Re: [RT] Real Estate

At 05:43 PM 9/11/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>And what have you been buying or selling lately?
>
>I bought $100,000 closed end munis yielding 7.5% a couple of months ago
>and cashed out last week with a 10% profit...helps to cover my other
>stupid plays. Thanks to some wise counsel from Ben, I am playing it closer
>to the vest
>
>Sincerely,
>
>John

I bought a block of MOT when it got hit the other day at about $15 and sold
it yesterday near the peak.  Also, I've been playing a few small caps such
as GMAI which I bought at $13 and sold at $16 last week and a few others
which have been knocked down by the rush out to dividend payers.  Also
picked up a couple of oil issues I like which were oversold with low
PE's.  Not doing a lot of day trades as I'm not convinced I know short term
market direction ... I can make a convincing argument for either side of
direction .. (At least convincing to me).  I still feel oil has about
$10-$12 speculation in the price but the issues I bought will fair very
well at $30.  Right now I'm just mostly interested in where the hell Ivan
is going ... I hope Norman and all our list friends in Florida are doing ok

All best,

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM