Re: [RT] Real Estate

Of course, there's is nothing quite like three major hurricanes in a month
to bring property values down fast.  My home on Sanibel Island, Fl
escalated from $290K in '98 to $550K in '03 but it's hard to say what it
may be worth right now.  Also, purchasing at historical low interest rates
runs the risk that with rising rates, real estate values will fall.  Sort
of like being in a stock you can't sell because trading is halted ... :)

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM