RE: [RT] Any experience with ZenWare (samuraitrader )?

Check out
NinjaTrader, a very powerful front-end to Interactive Brokers. Although I'm no
longer a Tradestation user, I believe that NinjaTrader does act as an automated
conduit between TS and IB ( and a few other platforms).
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
size=2>
<A
href="">www.ninjatrader.com
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
size=2>
No
affiliation, etc.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
size=2>Andrew
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Carl Vanhaesendonck
  [mailto:carlvan@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 3:40
  AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Any
  experience with ZenWare (samuraitrader )?You are
  right: no track record is always suspect.Actually, what I am looking for
  is a kind of program similar to Toppel's "Autotrader": you define your
  rules, and after evaluation and backtesting you plug it on your online
  trading platform for automated entry and exit - no more hesitation to pull
  the trigger due to emotion. Tradestation can do the testing, but you could
  not plug it on your trading system (I am using Interactive
  Brokers).Have heard of such a program
??Carl

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/