Re: [RT] Any experience with ZenWare (samuraitrader )?

You are right: no track record is always suspect.
Actually, what I am looking for is a kind of program similar to
Toppel's "Autotrader": you define your rules, and after evaluation
and backtesting you plug it on your online trading platform for
automated entry and exit - no more hesitation to pull the trigger
due to emotion. Tradestation can do the testing, but you could not
plug it on your trading system (I am using Interactive Brokers).
Have heard of such a program ??

Carl

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ron Cernokus" <roncer@xxxx>
wrote:
> MessageI asked him about publishing some kind of track record.  He
implied my attitude was lacking not very Samurai.

has been trading it himself for over 1 1/2 years and hasn't
published a track record. I purchased his "system" in June of 2002
and found that what he showed at the meeting as profits, evaporated
when minimal commissions were deducted.

>   If he has revised it so that it is profitable, after commission
& fees, I would love to know about it.

of Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM