  >From:
  Pete
  Hallock
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Cc: <A title=NQoos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">NQoos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 7:36
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT]

  Ira,

  Prices going up?  I like to think of it as
  our currency continuing to lose value.  Legal tender laws are the only
  thing saving it.

  It's only been a little over thiry years since
  Nixon cut the dollar loose to float.  Perhaps the grand experiment with
  our fiat currency is nearing its end.  After all, when one looks back in
  history, none have ever endured.  Have a great weekend.

  Pete Hallock

  <A
  href="">www.xlibris.com/duped.html
  <BLOCKQUOTE