  >From:
  Charles Meyer
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">REAL TRADERS
  Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 1:03
  PM
  Subject: [RT] INTERNET REAL TIME DATA
  FEEDS?

  Group-

  There used to be a number of these links that
  were free; but which are now dead.  Anyone know of anything out
  there?  Even
  a 10-min delay would be ok.  Besides live
  feed, I also need historical data.  Tks for any feedback.

  Chas

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/