[RT] Fw: [aaft_ta] E-MINI FUTURES CONTRACTS

Group-

FWIW; and in the spirit of sharing this
information.

Chas
--------

Yes 1 tick is $10.  I occasionally get
slippage in my favor of 1 or more ticks.

In summary I have been trading the Russell for 2.5
months (averaging 1.5 round turn trades/day) and my average
slippage/contract/ROUND turn has been $15 using stop orders for the majority of
the fills.  I rarely use a limit order.

The volume of this market has been increasing in
the past many months, but I think the slippage is due to it moving extremely
fast at times.

I hope this helps.