[RT] Orange Juice

Believe me, I've been watching OJ...I've been long 9 contracts for months.  This has really been a nice bounce.  Norman's post a month ago helped me have the courage to stay long.  But since the move really started June 15, I don't know if Norman is going to be willing to take credit.  On the 23rd, OJ was 4 cents off the bottom and already above its 50 day moving average.  It has, however, continued to explode upward nicely.  Norman, are the planets that forgiving  (9-10 days off) or do you just get credit for excellent technical analysis?  Either way, you were obviously right to have stayed out of OJ for months and months preceeding this move, and incredibly close to calling a nice change upward.  I'm just hoping right now that it's going to be closer to the 20 cent end of your prediction than the 10 cent end!

Larry