[RT] Easylanguage help needed

Hi,

Can someone give me some help ?

I am writing a system in EasyLanguage.

The first part is the difficult one (for me), it is the setup.
The second part is no problem, it is just the trigger for the trade (a
simple breakout).

My problem, the setup.

I try to program that a trend indicator must be above a certein level (sa
far no problem) but without interruption.

If Mytrendindicator is above 0 and greater then yesterday, then the setup
is oke.
If there is 1 day when Mytrendindicator is above 0 and NOT greater then
yesterday, then setup is not okay.
If the next day Mytrendindicator is above 0 and greater then yesterday,
then the setup still not okay.

Then we need a change of trend, before we can have a setup that is okay.
Thus we need Mytrendindicator to be below 0 and smaller then yesterday to
have a setup that is okay.

and vice versa.

Example:

Mytrendindicator must be > 0 and greater than yesterday ==>
trend is UP
        setup oke
for Long signal, just wait for the Long breakout

Mytrendindicator must be < 0 and smaller than yesterday ==>
trend is DOWN
        setup oke
for Short signal, just wait for the Short breakout

I hope I made myself clear, and maybe someone can help me with
this.

Best regards,

Guy

Guy Hacha