Re: [RT] NW 5/19 Update

Howdy Larry,

      Thanks for your kind
support below.   In regard to OJ, given the very cheap prices, I have
been very
tempted to do some bottom picking over the past few
months.  Fortunately,  my use of Astrology dictated that I justify
such a trade with some OJ relevant Astro event, which has been totally
absent.  The first interesting window I see
coming for OJ is when Mars (energy) enters Leo on June  23. Leo, which is
ruled by the Sun (OJ is the Sunshine drink according to Anita
Bryant) is the ruling sign for OJ.
If OJ is scraping the bottom into June
23, look for a low within 1-2 trading days. Mars will be in
Leo
for approx. 5 weeks, so if the OJ gets energized,
it has the potential to have a very good move, perhaps
10 - 20 cents. Based on past
experience with similarly depressed markets, you will know that
OJ is nearing a significant low when you see big discounted
sales at the retail level.  So far, at  least here
in Florida, OJ is as expensive as
ever, with Tropicana premium usually going for $2 - $2.50 per half
gallon.  Ideal would be to see big OJ sales at grocery circa June 23
and OJ futures at record low prices but with early signs of building a
base.  On the other hand, should OJ rally into June
23, that would constitute a bad set up for a buy and therefore I
would take a pass.

Regards,

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Norman