Re: [RT] NW 5/19 Update

In a message dated 5/19/04 12:02:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time, nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Keep an eye on Sugar and Coffee which have formed nice looking bottom bases and are on the verge  of breaking out to the upside.  I think I prevously posted that I bought July Silver at 559?  I exited Tuesday's close at 568 for a 9 cent profit.

Hi Norman

I love your posts.  You are one of the few in the forum that has a nice feel for actual commodities.  Nice action in coffee the last couple of days, in spite of a weak seasonal time period.  (Because of the weak seasonal, I'm keeping a tight stop.)  And you were certainly right about the direction of silver...just a little off on the speed and timing of the bounce back up.  Your post a couple of weeks ago encouraged me to get long, and that trade is doing quite well, thank you.

The commodity I'm most interested in at the moment is orange juice, since I'm in part a "bottom hunter"........Knowing you often have a good instinct for "impending bull markets" in the physical commodities, and as you live in the deep Southern part of Florida, I'm curious about your ideas for OJ.  Any comments?

Larry

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/