Re: [RT] Single Stock Futures vs Stock Trading: not interesting ?

Your gut instincts are correct ... when you see wide spreads, you are
looking at illiquid markets in which the MM's are taking the cream ... RUN
UNLESS YOU ARE A LONG TERM INVESTOR. Look at the SP and NDX emini (ES and NQ) as
these have strong depth and tight spreads, especially ES.

Earl
<BLOCKQUOTE