Re: [RT] NW 5/19 Update

I agree with this post almost completely.  I do expect a move up in
equities soon as the markets are trying to establish a bottom right
now.  After the election, higher interest rates, corporate reports
that will be hard pressed to follow through on large percentage gains
recently released and a looming run for the presidency by Hillary Clinton
will all be negatives for the markets with few to any positive factors to
drive it ....  With each passing month/year as the markets
contemplate a Hillary presidential run and the probability of her
success, markets will shudder and contract.  (The last poll I saw
had 70% of U.S. women saying they would vote for her simply because it's
time to have a woman as president and if you throw in the liberals,
minorities and die hard democrats, it's a given).
Thanks for your insight Earl,
Bob