Re: [RT] Re: OT - Win2000 disk letter change

On Sunday, March 21, 2004, 3:26:28 PM, Michael Searles wrote:

MS> I had a similar problem a while back, here's the solution that worked for me

MS> http://www.murraymoffatt.com/software-problem-0007.html

MS> HTH,
MS> Michael

Your suggestion was good and helped to solve it. Several also replied
on the Omega list, and I wrote a 'global' thank-you on the Omega list.
When I was archiving this problem, I noticed you are on the RT list.
In case you don't subscribe to the Omega list, I'd like to thank you
for the help.

ztrader

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM