[RT] SP 5-13

If this projected low already came in on Monday at the 1083.40 close, then we should be up till the next high point is due.

If this projected low is not in yet, then we'll take out the 1083.40 close for one more thrust to the low.

If I was tracking the short term Delta, I would be able to indicate which direction would have the stronger bias tomorrow. Wednesdays bar showed strength, toadies bar shows weakness. We have a conjunction of 2 time frames making lows right now. This could make the market roll over tomorrow.

If it doesn't, we could have a nice little rally next week.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/