Re[4]: [RT] Re: DAYTRADING THE QQQs

Hello Charles,

No I trade the SP emini's but not based on a system. My type of trade
is called discretionary. I do use some technical analysis, but it is more
price, vol, and time of day. I'm in and out many times a day.

The other traders make some good points, and you can spend all the
time in a simulator or paper trading. But when you are behind the yoke
of the plane or in a trade...and you get caught in a wind shear and
get set upside down in the plane or the market jumps 25 pts or 50 pts
or even 100 pts against you...no amount of paper trading will prepare
you to deal with it. I'm not trying to scare you...just want you to
also get prepared mentally to trade...that is again 90% of
trading.

--
Thank you,
MS