  >From:
  Raymond R
  Raffurty
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 3:39
  PM
  Subject: RE: [RT] WIN XP HOME vs WIN XP
  PRO?

  What
  are you using now?  If you are using windows 2000 and are happy don't
  upgrade, however Microsquash will eventually end support for it (check their
  web site for the exact date).  If you are using ME or earlier, skip
  win2000 and get XP.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  Just
  my opinion.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  Good
  luck and good trading,
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  Ray
  Raffurty

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Charles Meyer
    [mailto:chaze@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 1:35
    PMTo: REAL TRADERSSubject: [RT] WIN XP HOME vs WIN XP
    PRO?
    Group-

    Please tell me I don't need WIN XP PRO?;
    (:-)  or why would I need the latter?  Thank you.

    Chas

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/