RE: [RT] WIN XP HOME vs WIN XP PRO?

What
are you using now?  If you are using windows 2000 and are happy don't
upgrade, however Microsquash will eventually end support for it (check their web
site for the exact date).  If you are using ME or earlier, skip win2000 and
get XP.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Just
my opinion.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Good
luck and good trading,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Ray
Raffurty

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Charles Meyer
  [mailto:chaze@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 1:35
  PMTo: REAL TRADERSSubject: [RT] WIN XP HOME vs WIN XP
  PRO?
  Group-

  Please tell me I don't need WIN XP PRO?;
  (:-)  or why would I need the latter?  Thank you.

  Chas

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/