Re: [RT] programming

Bob,

         I don't have any ideas myself, but if you or she are in the Denver
area you might make this request at a meeting of the Denver Trading Group
or the local chapter of the Market Technicians Association.

         DTG Schedule at http://www.denvertradinggroup.com/

         MTA chapter president is Lyle Dokken,  KLyleDokken@xxxxxxxxx

HTH--Charles Marchand

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511