[RT] programming

Perhaps someone has an idea:

	I want to get some income to pay for my programmer here in Colorado.  She
is first rate, extremely bright, careful, fast, accurate, highly skilled in
C++, VB, TradeStation EL and TS trading strategies (including
optimization), MATLAB, web site design, digital filter design, is a very
quick learner, has an MS in EE, and is a rare programmer find even by Bay
Area standards (I have employed quite a few at UC Berkeley and in Silicon
Valley), all of which is why I'd like to keep her.

	She has gotten into QuantStudio and WealthLab using TRAX, and we are now
using both TS 7 and WealthLab (WL to display our VB computations) and
probably will get QuantStudio on-line as soon as it can read DTN data.

	We can easily put together a web site with some interesting trading
signals, but I am not really eager to get into sales, and perhaps we could
instead take on other work in the area of trading.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Bob

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511