  >From:
  EarlA
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 8:21
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] The Market
  environment

  127% retracement did not hold ... the market appears to be going
  parabolic and seasonals are kicking in to boot. My next set of SPX
  targets are in 1060-75 area. I took my lumps last week and closed
  out all of my shorts, also trimmed back on investment risk generally ...
  equities, commodities, and foreign currencies all extremely extended
  and bonds appear at intermediate term risk from inflation. I am lightly
  trading long side of emini but will not carry through closed globex markets.
  Currently sitting on largest cash position I've had since March.

  Earl
  <BLOCKQUOTE