[RT] GE weekly vis a vis EA's makt environs

strong resistance at 144MA and reaction
line
but any pull back should be contained by the lower
Blue parallel @26-28
next target would be the intersection of the red
9-11- trendline
<BLOCKQUOTE

  Subject: Re: [RT] The Market
  environment
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    127% retracement did not hold ... the market appears to be going
    parabolic and seasonals are kicking in to boot. My next set of SPX
    targets are in 1060-75 area. I took my lumps last week and closed
    out all of my shorts, also trimmed back on investment risk generally ...
    equities, commodities, and foreign currencies all
    extremely extended and bonds appear at intermediate term risk from
    inflation. I am lightly trading long side of emini but will not carry
    through closed globex markets. Currently sitting on largest cash position
    I've had since March.

    Earl

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/