  >From:
  <A title=mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">real traders
  Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 11:32
  AM
  Subject: [RT] Market condition

  I have been reading a lot of opinions on the
  market and no definitive parameters.   Here is what I see on my
  charts.  I am using the S&P Index as that appears to be the focus of
  most of the group.

  We are in a bear market until 1180 is taken
  out.  Until that time the probability of a 560 low still exits.  If
  the 1175 resistance area holds the next move down has a slight probability of
  forming a double bottom at about 790.  If 1175 resistance doesn't hold
  the next major resistance appears to be 1130.

  The next market low should appear about
  1-15.  Whether that low is above or below this point time will
  tell.   There is nothing that says lower at this time.  My
  next upside target on a shorter time frame would be about 1092.  At this
  time 1050 would have to be taken out before any significant down move could
  take place. If your time frame is really short look for resistance at 1076 and
  then at 1080.

  Bull or bear is strictly dependant upon your
  frame of reference.  Can you make money being long in a down
  market?  Yes.  Can you make money being short in an up market?
  Yes.  One just has to know when to put on a position and when to exit a
  position.

  Now that my neck is hanging way out, let us see
  what happens.   Hope that your week ends are going well and good
  trading in the coming week, IraTo
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor