Re: [RT] The Market environment

Here is  weekly "Fear indicator" I build.

Simply multiply VIX & OEX put/call ratio, then apply 3 week moving average (the middle section of the chart) when readings are low there is no Fear in the market associated with tops, high readings are at the bottoms. I marked dates when we had such low readings in past 10 yrs on that chart. Last time was April 2002 when market started bleeding till July low

slawek

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor