  >From:
  Kent
  Rollins
  To: <A
  href=""
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 5:33
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] MCCLELLAN CHARTS
  I saw on BizCenter tonight I think it was that the
  McClellan Summation is at+4000-something?  Is that correct?
  Doesn't that index normally stay in the+/-1500 or so range?Not
  that I want to get into the-sky-is-falling mode, but...a couple of
  weeksago I was at my bank closing an old business account and there was a
  littleold lady (I swear it was a little old lady) in front of me opening
  abrokerage account.  Then a few days after that I was at my local
  Schwaboffice closing a 401K account and there was another little old lady
  openingan account and getting information on some upcoming trading
  seminars.Earnings season is pretty much over.  Warnings season
  begins afterThanksgiving.  Miles of profits to book before
  year-end.  Could getinteresting.Kent Rollins-----
  Original Message -----From: "profitok"
  <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003
  11:58 PMSubject: [RT] MCCLELLAN CHARTSHellois this
  current?if so  terrible pictureBen] MCCLELLAN
  CHARTS> No comments here. May be you can figure this out.
  Blue> curve is summation index. Red curve is
  oscillator.>> SVE>>>> Your use of
  Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of