  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Mensaje original-----De: Dan C
  [mailto:dan.danc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Enviado el: jueves, 13 de noviembre
  de 2003 16:24Para: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAsunto:
  Re: [RT] MCCLELLAN CHARTSCurious to which March puts,
  that is what you originally mentioned.  Sorry Iwas not more
  explicit.  Thanks.EarlA wrote:> Which ones of what? If
  puts, I have been scaling into long March 2004> 1150 Puts since the
  1040 high in September.>> Earl>> ----- Original
  Message -----> From: "Dan C" <dan.danc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003
  8:01 AM> Subject: Re: [RT] MCCLELLAN CHARTS>>
  weekly breadth models (a/d issues, a/d volume, hi/low) have not> >
  > confirmed a high since June. My daily breadth models are showing>
  > > bearish trendline divergence on all new NYSE highs since>
  September.> > > VXO (old VIX) is at levels last seen in Sept 2000
  and July 1998. I> am> > > long lots of cash and SPX March
  2004 puts.> >> > Which ones are you interested in?>

  > > Earl> > >> > > ----- Original Message
  -----> > > From: "profitok"
  <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > > To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > > Sent: Wednesday,
  November 12, 2003 9:58 PM> > > Subject: [RT] MCCLELLAN
  CHARTS> > >> > > > Hello> > >
  > > > if so  terrible picture> > > > Ben>
  > > > ] MCCLELLAN CHARTS> > > >> > >
  out. Blue> > > > > curve is summation index. Red curve is
  oscillator.> > > > >> > > > >

  to> > > <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

  to:> > > realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
  Groups is subject to> <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  >> > --> > ~Dan~> >> >>
  Sponsor ---------------------~-->> > Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill
  Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or> Lexmark> > Printer at
  MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US &>
  Canada.> > <A
  href="">http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511>
  > <A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/zMEolB/TM>