  >From:
  Adrian Pitt

  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 3:07
  AM
  Subject: RE: [RT] PWI & PVX Oil
  Trusts

  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>What's the PWI Clyde?
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    <FONT
    face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: clydelee(clc)
    [mailto:clydelee@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, 28 October 2003 7:22
    AMTo: <A
    href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    [RT] PWI & PVX Oil TrustsRecently Curt Hesler
    (www.protiming.com) mentioned (among
    otherthings) these two issues.I (and a few others on the list)
    have a fair amount of PWI and at leastfor me it is a good
    holding.In looking at  PVX  for potential acquisition, I
    made a chart of it andPWI.  Then I made an indicator of the ratios
    of the two minus a51 day Exponential Moving Average of the ratio.
    You will notethat the best points to buy and stay away from buying for
    PVX aredefined by this.This is no "trading" system but seems to
    point out those times thatit is best to buy this
    issue.Clyde- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    -  - - - - - - -Clyde Lee
    Chairman/CEO          (Home of
    SwingMachine)SYTECH
    Corporation          email:
    clydelee@xxxxxxxxxxxx  7910 Westglen, Suite
    105       Office:    (713)
    783-9540Houston,  TX
    77063
    Fax:    (713) 783-1092Details
    at:
    www.theswingmachine.com- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - -
    - - - - - -To unsubscribe from this group, send an
    email
    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor