<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: clydelee(clc)
  [mailto:clydelee@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, 28 October 2003 7:22
  AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT] PWI &
  PVX Oil TrustsRecently Curt Hesler
  (www.protiming.com) mentioned (among otherthings) these two
  issues.I (and a few others on the list) have a fair amount of PWI and
  at leastfor me it is a good holding.In looking at  PVX
  for potential acquisition, I made a chart of it andPWI.  Then I made
  an indicator of the ratios of the two minus a51 day Exponential Moving
  Average of the ratio.  You will notethat the best points to buy and
  stay away from buying for PVX aredefined by this.This is no
  "trading" system but seems to point out those times thatit is best to buy
  this issue.Clyde- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  -  - - - - - - -Clyde Lee
  Chairman/CEO          (Home of
  SwingMachine)SYTECH
  Corporation          email: