[RT] Intuitive Trading Group

I am moderating a new Yahoo Group on Intuitive Trading. We are
discussing the use of non-linear, intuitive, psi information in a
trading environment. This ranges from subconscious knowledge (seen
this pattern a million times before, etc.) to intuitive "pops" to
remote viewing. If you use or have a serious interest in using non-
linear information in your trading, you're welcome to join us.
Nothing is for sale, just a serious conversation about integrating
intuition with traditional trading analysis. The group address is
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IntuitiveTrading/

Best wishes, Chris Cheatham

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping