From: e-mini_traders_anon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, October 13, 2003 19:13:30
To: e-mini_traders_anon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [e-mini_traders_anon] Which Market????? Again

put it all on a sporting event or perhaps try roulette.............................

BE PROSPEROUS, BE WELL

NQoos
-----Original Message-----From: Sean Cassidy [mailto:scassidy@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 6:59 PMTo: e-mini_traders_anon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCc: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [e-mini_traders_anon] Which Market????? Again

 Against my better judgement and advice here, I am cosidering trading a very small account with a method I trust. I want to trade a market that haas the smallest risk per trade in dollars.

Im being told options on the bonds will offer me that opportunity. Any advice on which market has the smallest per tick moves....and which moves the most consistently?

SMC

PS I Know and accept the unlikelihood of this, and know it is very very risky, please just let me know which markets you would trade if you had to make small but consitent trades.

 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:e-mini_traders_anon-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:e-mini_traders_anon-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

____________________________________________________  IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor