RE: [RT] The Top Is In

Well done Earl....and as you have indicated, emotions drive the market in
the short-run,
but nothing can stop the FUNDAMENTALS from overcoming this
drive...eventually.
Problem is: no one knows exactly when EVENTUALLY is !

Right now, the fundamentals really, really stink.
The financial markets are just hoping against hope that these are ready to
look better:
1) lower crude and distillate and gasoline prices
2) higher US dollar
3) lower unemployment rate
4) top-line growth for major companies

These are not happening at the moment.
If they don't happen soon........l o o k    o u t    b  e  l  o  w ...

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511