Re: [RT] Hurst 4 chart

Don't have the foggiest idea who John's  "Mr.
Market"  is or what
is the basis of his claim to fame.

I do know what  "The Swing Machine"  is
all about and am presenting
an analysis of daily data going back 30 years. This
evaluates EVERY
swing of the selected magnitude over that
period.

Taking all these swings, using the time interval
for and the price interval
of the first leg of each 3 leg set, data was
averaged into 5 sets of averages
which should represent what COULD be price/time
paths for the
SP 500 Cash market.

Comments on the chart indicate which prices
currently are following
one of the paths presented.  You will notice
there were two prior
attempts to top and both of these failed.  No
guarantee that this
one will not fail also.

Let this play out and see where things go.
Me, I ain't long ! ! !

Clyde

Most interesting thing I've seen (other than this)
was Norman's
"spread".  VERY VERY VERY VERY
interesting.  Gotta get time
to do that going back forever and see what things
say.  Thanks
Norman.

cl
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde
Lee
Chairman/CEO          (Home of
SwingMachine)SYTECH
Corporation          email: <A