  >From:
  <A title=profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">profitok
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 8:48
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Hurst 4 chart
  Mr. market is calling for yearly high on 10/10/03plus
  or minus 2 daysBen----- Original Message ----- From: "Navtej S.
  Nandra (RR)" <<A
  href="">nnandra@xxxxxxxxxx>To: <<A
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Wednesday, September 24, 2003 9:33 PMSubject: Re: [RT] Hurst 4
  chart> John,> Can't let a post like that go
  unnoticed!  What are the possibilities yousee> "Mr. Market"
  making and why?> Navtej>> ----- Original Message -----
  > From: <jvc689@xxxxxxx>>>> > Dear
  Rhonda,> >> > I too enjoyed your post and chart. Also the
  use of "possible high forthe> > year" makes it a pretty safe
  call.> >> > On that basis, I think the possible high for
  the year may not have yet> > been seen. We will let Mr. Market tell
  us.> >> > I would not be selling short just yet.>
  >> > Sincerely,> >> > John>
  n> > >>>>> To unsubscribe from this
  group, send an email to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your