[RT] Trading-Mental Tape Sets

Hi Merlin,
    The Autogenic Stress reduction tape series by Ellen Williams, I'd rate
about a 6.5 on a scale to 10.  The Roosevelt set I'd rate a 9. The Williams
series cost about $100 and is more 'generic' dealing with stress.  The R. B.
Roosevelt tape series is much more expensive( I bought my set used for $175)
but also is highly specific dealing with just 'trader's problems' and I've
found it much more helpful for me.  When hearing R.B.'s voice, it's much
'deeper' than you'd expect having seen her picture, but it is very calming.
Neither series can be utilized while doing anything else which takes away
the advantage of 'listening while driving' which we all love to do. You have
to be able to regularly dedicate 'quiet time'.  Both series are not a
'course completed' or  'deadend' type thing unto themselves.  You need to be
consistent with them to maintain the benefits.   As opposed to the tape
sets, the book I mentioned, though not easily repeatable like tape sets,
'Trading in the Zone' by Mark Douglas is a 10.  Hope this helps, Jim

Jim,

Would you be willing to post your impressions of the Williams and Roosevelt
tape sets you've purchased?  What do you feel you got out of them, were they
worth the money, do you still use them?