Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:37:59 -0700
From: Brian Keith Voiles <admagic@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Mentor: More Mental Game Than Otherwise

I really love all the feedback about getting/having a mentor.
But I should have been more specific from the outset:

I feel my challenges (and therefore my needs) are more
along the lines of my mental game. I have certain
"support and resistance" levels in my mental game that
hinder my growth as a trader.

I would like to find someone who is an expert at assisting
others in overcoming mental roadblocks and what I call
"psychological capital drainage" factors.

For me, I have found that on any given day, after early
morning self-analysis, there's a certain amount of
emotional capital that I have to work with.

I've found that the amount of emotional capital that I
have in my "mental account" at any given time is of more
importance than any amount of capital that's in my
trading account.

Bottom line is this: I have challenges with growing that
amount of emotional capital -- by growing through my
challenges (hopefully with the assistance of a "mental
mentor" if you will) I will be able to grow my financial
account as well.

Soooo.....

With all that in mind -- could someone recommend a
one-on-one counselor, coach, mentor, or otherwise who
you are confident can assist me in growing through
my challenges?

Thanks again to all who are so kind and generous with
their time to reply.

Warmly,
Brian Keith Voiles