From: "M. Simms" <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 11:39 AM
Subject: RE: [RT] Seeking a Mentor to Take Me Higher

Brian - you are performing probably better than 80% of the traders out
there....
at least the ones that are still in business...
if you've seen the interviews in Active Trader mag recently, many, many
e-mini and day traders have gone bankrupt or have quit trading over the past
2 years.

All I am saying is the probability of finding someone SIGNIFICANTLY better
than you are low.
Why take a chance ?