Re: [RT] Fw: Fed Funds Rates -- a 4 year Prediction

SLAWEK,
If you have not already seen it, you may want to check out Romeman's posts
at gannsstudygroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Look for the with the subject "Sepharial : Law of Values" (the site for Gann
posting only by super_romeman, so he does not have to repost things in other
sites, there is no discussion).  Interesting to see what Sepharial says on
what happens when (Geo) Saturn enters Gemini (rules the United States) or
the 180 degree opposition of Saturn entering Sagittarius.  It entered  on
August 2000 and it leaves in June 2003.  Chapter III goes on to say the 180
degree opposition can also have marked effects creating a 15 year cycle as
well (go back roughly 15 years and you get the 1987 time period?)

Here are some other dates I have come up with (all geocentric) using the
www.astrolog.org program and using the animate feature.

Saturn:
Entered Sagittarius:                 Left Sagittarius:
Dec 1926                              Nov 1929

Entered Gemini:                     Left Gemini:
May 1942                              June 1944

Entered Sagittarius:                 Left Sagittarius:
October 1956                       January 1959

Entered Gemini:                     Left Gemini:
June 1971                             August 1973

Entered Sagittarius:                 Left Sagittarius:
Nov 1985                             Feb 1988

Entered Gemini:                     Leaves Gemini:
August 2000                          June 2003

Food for thought anyway and I will leave the rest up to more knowledgeable
folks :-)
don ewers