RE: [RT] "feel the panic"....

So you are confident the government will solve the problem then ?
Maybe so, but at what cost ?
Massive inflation is one cost to consider.....because without fiscal
restraint, deficits will balloon to incredible proportions......and
corporations will not be able to borrow at a reasonable cost.
The only course of action remaining will be to print money like crazy....