  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 8:05
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Monday
  Warning/sp500/nasdaq
  <FONT lang=0 face=Arial size=2
  FAMILY="SANSSERIF">Actually, I was asking what will happen after we reach
  your next projected high?Is this the springboard to your previously
  projected deep trough low?Or is it the higher we go the more subtle
  the coming trough?Thanks To
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="mailto:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor